Zoonoses is a high-quality, open access and peer reviewed research journal published by Compuscript. Zoonoses unites research scientists, physicians, veterinarians, and public health professionals working on diverse disciplines of zoonotic diseases. Zoonoses provides an open platform for rapid publication of the latest findings, approaches, and viewpoints related to medical sciences, veterinary sciences, and public health, papers should advance the scientific knowledge of the epidemiology, etiology, biology, diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and management of zoonotic diseases related to viral, bacterial, parasitic, or fungal infections.
Article types accepted
- Research Article
- Short Communication
- Letter to the Editor
- Case Report
Why publish with Zoonoses?
- No Author submission or article processing charges.
- Free Illustration service for first review article submitted.
- Free hard copy offprint of the published article.
- Author retains the copyright to their article.
- Fast peer review; reviewer and handling editor’s information to appear on the final publication.
- Fast publication online after article acceptance.
- Professional/global marketing/promotion of your articles.
- Author profile and research group promotion via Twitter, Facebook, WeChat and Weibo.
Authors are requested to submit articles via Zoonoses online submission system https://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/zoonoses. More information for authors is available at https://zoonoses-journal.org/index.php/instructions-to-authors/.