Platinum open access journal – no APCs during 2023
Fast publication times
The Co-Editors-in-Chief of Zoonoses Lynn Soong, University of Texas Medical Branch, TX, USA and Xiaoping Dong, Chinese Center for Disease Control & Prevention, Beijing, China invite submissions to the journal.
Zoonoses is a high-quality, open access and peer reviewed research journal. Zoonoses unites research scientists, physicians, veterinarians, and public health professionals working on diverse disciplines of zoonotic diseases. Zoonoses provides an open platform for rapid publication of the latest findings, approaches, and viewpoints related to medical sciences, veterinary sciences, and public health, papers should advance the scientific knowledge of the epidemiology, etiology, biology, diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and management of zoonotic diseases related to viral, bacterial, parasitic, or fungal infections.
The journal welcomes the following article types:
- Original Articles
- Short Communications
Benefits of choosing Zoonoses for your research
- Zoonoses is a platinum open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the ScienceOpen
- No Author submission or article processing charges.
- Fast peer review.
- Fast publication online after article acceptance.
- Authors can retain the copyright to their article.
- Unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- Professional/global marketing/promotion of your articles. Articles are:
- Sent to clinicians and researchers through email alerts;
- Promoted to the Journal followers on Twitter and Facebook;
- Distributed to news outlets through press releases.
Zoonoses is fully open access journal for research scientists, physicians, veterinarians, and public health professionals working on diverse disciplinaries of zoonotic diseases.
Zoonoses is now open for submissions; articles can be submitted online at https://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/zoonoses There are no author submission or article processing fees.
Please visit https://zoonoses-journal.org/ to learn more about the journal.
Editorial Board: https://zoonoses-journal.org/index.php/editorial-board/
Zoonoses is available on ScienceOpen (https://www.scienceopen.com/search#collection/839df240-327f-47dd-b636-9b728dff9700).
Articles of interest include:
Genome Characterization and Potential Risk Assessment of the Novel SARS-CoV-2 Variant Omicron (B.1.1.529)
Syncytial and Congregative Effects of Dengue and Zika Viruses on the Aedes Albopictus Cell Line Differ among Viral Strains
The Animal Origin of Major Human Infectious Diseases: What Can Past Epidemics Teach Us About Preventing the Next Pandemic?
Dynamic Changes in Chest CT Images Over 167 Days in 11 Patients with COVID-19: A Case Series and Literature Review
Evidence of the Efficacy and the Effectiveness of First Generation COVID-19 Vaccines in Clinical Trials and Real-world Studies
Zoonoses is indexed in the NISC (Africa-Wide Information, WOW, FFAB), CAB Abstracts®, Global Health® OCLC, WorldCat, Primo Central (Ex Libris), Sherpa Romeo, CNKI Scholar (Chinese National Knowledge Infrastructure), and Summon Databases.